Thursday, November 7, 2019
$40 Early Bird Price | $50 Week of Event Price
Oasis Convention Center
Social Hour at 5 p.m. | Dinner at 6:30 p.m. | Program at 7 p.m.
The following award nominations are due by Friday, September 27th (unless stated otherwise):
- Salute Lifetime Achievement Award
- Salute’s Photo Contest Winners
- SCA’s Design Team of the Year
- SCA’s Developer of the Year
- AIA’s Craftsman of the Year (due Friday, October 18th)
- AIA’s Superintendent of the Year (due Friday, October 18th)
- NAWIC’s Woman of the Year
- Local Scholarship Recipients – Determined by Each Group
About the Salute to Design & Construction
The members of the design and construction industry are gearing up for the Annual Salute to Design and Construction. The first Salute was held in 1985 as one of twelve “Salutes” to various aspects of Springfield’s community (others included Healthcare, Military, Agriculture and Government along seven others) sponsored by the Springfield Area Chamber of Commerce. In 1988, the Salute Council took over the planning and implementation of the Salute to Design & Construction and it has continued to evolve over the years.
Teams of speakers visit area schools to talk about careers in construction year-round. If you can spend time discussing your career with eager young people, contact Megan at 862-1313 or firstname.lastname@example.org.