For full details on the STP Program or to register online as an SCA member, click here.
STP Unit 4, Contract Documents
Date: 2/20/20 – 2/21/20
Time: 8 am – 4:30 pm (breakfast and lunch included)
Location: SCA Office, 1313 N Nias Ave.
This course will provide information about contract documents and construction law to help supervisors recognize the roles and responsibilities of all contracted parties, to develop an understanding of how contract documents can be helpful to solve problems and resolve conflicts, and to develop positive relationships between all parties in the construction process.
- Introduction to contract documents and construction law
- Creating a positive environment through partnering
- Contractual relationships
- Contract forms and documents
- Managing general conditions
- Good documentation practices
- Differing site conditions
- Time impacts
- Negotiation of resolutions
There is limited space at each unit, so please register online or contact the office to reserve your spot.