The following awards will be recognized at the event. All nomination forms are due September 22:
- Lifetime Achievement Award Nomination Form
- Salute Photo Contest Entry Form
- SCA Design Team of the Year Nomination Form
- SCA Developer of the Year Nomination Form
- AIA Craftsman of the Year Nomination Form
- AIA Superintendent of the Year Nomination Form
- NAWIC Outstanding Woman in Construction Award(s) Nomination Forms
- Local Scholarship Recipients – Determined by Each Group
Please follow submission instructions on each award.
The Salute to Design & Construction Council invites you to the 39th annual Salute to Design & Construction Awards Banquet!
Thursday, November 9, 2023
$50 Early Bird Price | $60 Week of Event Price
Table Purchase (10 seats) only available in advance for $500
Oasis Convention Center
Social Hour at 5 p.m. | Dinner at 6:30 p.m. | Program at 7 p.m.
The members of the design and construction industry are gearing up for the Annual Salute to Design and Construction. The first Salute was held in 1985 as one of twelve “Salutes” to various aspects of Springfield’s community (others included Healthcare, Military, Agriculture and Government along seven others) sponsored by the Springfield Area Chamber of Commerce. In 1988, the Salute Council took over the planning and implementation of the Salute to Design & Construction and it has continued to evolve over the years.
Teams of speakers visit area schools to talk about careers in construction year-round. If you can spend time discussing your career with eager young people, contact Megan at 862-1313 or firstname.lastname@example.org.