|Agency Name||City of Republic|
|Bid Writer||Chris Crosby|
|Bid Type||IFB – Invitation For Bids|
|Broadcast Date||Jul 21, 2022 9:09am (CDT)|
|Due||Aug 11, 2022 3:00pm (CDT)|
|Bid Status Text||None|
Scope of Work
Primary: Replacement of all current Access Control hardware and software for multiple city buildings.
To adequately support the needs of the City’s current technical environment, below are minimum requirements that must be satisfied by all proposal submissions:
– Total replacement of 46 existing door systems across 5 different locations.
– All door systems have door hardware and functioning cabling.
– 46 Readers & 20 Controllers,
– Access control units for new building. 12 doors and 2 vehicle gates
– All doors and gates will have door hardware and functioning cabling.
– Project start separate date
– Include 150 key fobs and 100 Bluetooth credentials
– Ability to manage from the cloud or on prim through centralized management
– Access Control Platform compatible with City’s existing Windows server infrastructure and integrates with active directory and/or Azure AD.
– 1-year minimum manufacturer warranty
– Support and training with documentation on initial deployment and for continued self-support
– Scalability to add more units as the need arises