- Transportation Building Additions & Renovation – 1525 County Road F, Waynesville, MO 65583
- New Central Office Storage Building – 200 Fleetwood Drive, Waynesville, MO 65583
Attention to bidders is particularly called to the following requirements:
- The Transportation Building and New Central Office Storage Building are to be bid separate, please refer to the bid form for requirements.
- This project is tax exempt. Please exclude sales tax from your proposal.
- This project is Prevailing Wage and will follow Annual Wage Order No. 28 for Pulaski County,
- This project has 1 alternate price required for the New Central Office Storage Building.
Project Description: The project consists of the following scopes of work – final cleaning, demolition, concrete, masonry, structural steel, finish carpentry, millwork, waterproofing, joint sealants, architectural canopies, door & hardware, coiling doors, gypsum board assemblies, metal studs, flooring, painting, corner-guards, bath accessories, fire extinguisher cabinets, fuel equipment, window treatments, Pre-Engineered Metal Building Systems, plumbing, site utilities, HVAC, electrical, site demolition, earthwork, storm sewer, asphalt paving, pavement markings, fencing, and landscaping.
Pre-Bid Meeting: September 15th, 2021 at 10:00 AM located at 200 Fleetwood Drive, Waynesville, MO 65583. We will visit the New Central Office Storage Building site after the meeting and then Transportation Building Additions & Renovation.
Public Bid Opening: Please hand deliver your sealed bids by September 29th, 2021 at 2:00 PM located at 200 Fleetwood Drive, Waynesville, MO 65583. Bids may be emailed to email@example.com 24 hours in advance if you cannot attend the public bid opening.
Please contact Jarrett Sims at 417-402-9693 if you have any questions.
Bid documents available here.