Missouri’s Prevailing Wage Law Changes Workshop
Click here for a downloadable copy of the flyer.
FRIDAY NOVEMBER 1, 2019
10:00 am -12:00 pm
Kenneth E Meyer Alumni Center
300 S. Jefferson Street, Springfield MO
First Floor Hospitality Room
Limited Space Available.
RSVP to: email@example.com
By October 25, 2019
* Legislation (HB1729) passed by the Missouri General Assembly and signed by the governor became effective August 28, 2018
* This new law makes several changes to Missouri’s Prevailing Wage (PW) system
* To help our local specialty contractors to understand these changes and to implement them successfully
* Taylor Burks, Director of the Division of Labor Standards will be presenting a workshop & have a Q & A period after the presentation
* Bring your questions & examples for a productive Q&A session
Parking Garage entrance is off McDaniel Street across the street from the Discovery Center
Parking Permits are not needed for this event.
This is FREE to all who attend – Refreshments will be provided.
There are no CEU’s for this event – Attendance certificates can be provided.
Please share this flyer so everyone can benefit from having the needed information to provide correct reporting, make accurate payments to workers and potentially avoid unnecessary fines.
Workshop is hosted by:
Professional Project Management, LLC
300 S. Jefferson St., Suite 302
417-844-1848 | Robert_hood@earthlink.net | Sponsored as a service to the construction industry