Attention to bidders is particularly called to the following requirements:
• This project is tax exempt. Please exclude sales tax from your proposal.
• This project is Prevailing Wage and will follow Annual Wage Order No. 29 for Barry County.
Project Description: The project consists of the following scopes of work: concrete, light weight insulated concrete roofing, masonry, steel, carpentry, cabinets, waterproofing, metal wall panels, doors, overhead doors, glazing, drywall, flooring, painting, specialties, detention equipment, fire suppression, plumbing, HVAC, electrical, low voltage cabling, access controls, security systems, fire alarm, earthwork, asphalt paving, landscaping, and utilities.
Bid Documents: will be available for viewing at the following locations the week of November 14th,
1. Building Connected: https://app.buildingconnected.com/public/560b8771bf6a170700342164
2. Springfield Blueprint: https://www.spfdblue.com/
3. Engineers Reprographics: https://erdigital.com/
Refer to the Instructions to Bidders section in the Construction Management Manual for bidding instruction and obligations.
Nabholz Construction Corporation encourages all small, minority-owned, women- owned, or disadvantaged business enterprises to submit bids for this project.
Pre-Bid Meeting: Pre-Bid Meeting: November 30th, 2022 @ 2:00 PM, located at 700 Main Street, Cassville, MO 65625. A site visit will occur after the meeting.
Public Bid Opening: Bids may be hand delivered by December 15th 2022 @ 2:00PM, located at 700 Main Street, Cassville, MO 65625.
Bids may be emailed or submitted electronically 24 hours in advance to Jarrett Sims at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Jarrett Sims at 417-402-9693 if you have any questions.